Community Fitness is looking for excellent barre instructors to join our teaching team.
At Community Fitness we are committed to making our space welcoming, warm and safe for our staff and clients to participate in group fitness that nourishes their bodies and souls. We hire top-notch instructors who believe in the magic of group exercise classes and the power of support from others. Our instructors are excellent technicians in their disciplines and bring their whole selves to every class. If this sounds like you- please reach out to us!
– Certified Barre Instructor
– CPR/First Aid Certification
– 1-2 years experience teaching ( will consider newer instructors if it is the right candidate)
– Able to work with beginning to advanced students of all ages (mostly adults, no one under 14 years old)
– Proficient at giving corrections and providing correct form/alignment cues
– Great energy and enthusiasm for teaching, a positive attitude, and professional demeanor
– Must be available to teach evenings and/or weekends
Please submit resume and why you would like to teach for CF and why you would be a good fit for our studios/members. Qualified instructors will be asked to teach a 25-30 minute demo of their class and meet with the owner.