Conscious Body Pilates is a private Pilates studio in Seattle’s thriving Madrona business district. Founded in 2007 by Bodycenter graduate and busy mom-preneur, Heather Scearce, CBP serves the communities of Madrona, Madison Park, Capitol Hill, and Leschi. Our focus on high-quality private instruction has attracted a very loyal client base. This commitment means our instructors truly make a difference in their clients’ well-being. We are looking for the next instructor to join our talented team!
- A beautiful and fully equipped studio with STOTT V2 Max Reformers (4), Balanced Body Cadillac Reformer (1), Balanced Body Chair (1), Balanced Body Ladder Barrel (1), free weights, dedicated mat area, an elliptical trainer and a full range of tools for core conditioning
- The ability for instructors to focus on teaching and the client relationship – we take care of marketing
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
- Online / mobile app scheduling via MindBodyOnline
- A collaborative environment that supports shared learning and professional growth
- 10 to 25 hours / week of teaching availability (after initial ramp-up period). In-demand timeslots include weekdays from 6a-11a and 5p-8p, and Saturday mornings from 8a-12p.
- Subject matter expertise in Pilates and related disciplines (we prefer someone who has completed the Injury and Special Populations training)
- Certified (or currently enrolled in a program) for Chair, Reformer and Cadillac
- Excellent client service skills and professionalism
- High emotional intelligence and personal integrity in all client, owner and peer relationships
This is a part-time employee (i.e., W-2) position. Compensation is $25-$35/hour based on experience. We also offer quarterly profit-sharing bonuses based on company and individual performance. To apply, send your resume, a brief statement of interest, and your teaching availability to Heather Scearce at firstname.lastname@example.org.