Northgate Seattle Athletic Club offers all of the services and amenities of a world-class sports and fitness center with none of the attitude. We are dedicated to bringing out the best in our members every day by continuing to offer the very best in qualified professional fitness staff, excellent customer service, exciting fitness programs, and ever-evolving and improving fitness facilities and equipment.
Must have a comprehensive Pilates training; Having trained extensively on, but not limited to, the Universal Reformer, Wunda Chair, Spine Corrector, Cadillac and Mat.
· Must be able to teach private lessons, duets, trios, and mat classes.
· Must be able to teach all class levels (Beginner to Advanced) and programs.-Must be able to work with people of all fitness levels and abilities, including professional athletes.
· Must be professional, social, and be able to schedule and communicate directly with clientele.
· Must have a strong work ethic.
· Needed preferably for Friday afternoon/evening and Sundays – schedule is negotiable.
· Must have computer skills.
Contact Susan Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org