At Bodycenter Studios, we offer Workshops for Pilates Instructors of any background, massage therapists, physical therapists and movement practitioners.
Studio Consulting Sessions-$125/hour: We can help you with a variety of studio concerns-setting up your studio, instructor contracts, instructor guidance and education.
Teaching Sessions- $85/hour: This session will help you bring your teaching to a new level. Bring in a client or teach us and we will guide you enhancing your verbal cues, programming, injury exercise options, postural assessment, and decrease your burn-out. This can also be used for a STOTT PILATES® CEC session- price is $100 for a CEC Session.
BODYCENTER Apprenticeship Program
For those students who are looking for individual teaching instruction to take their skills to a deeper level.
- 5 Private Pilates sessions for Physical Review
- 5 Private Teaching sessions
- 10-30 minute Review sessions with Mentor
- Apprentice must commit to observe Mentor 2 hours a week
- 30 minute Review sessions every other week with Mentor
- Cherie, Michelle, Kristi and Shane will take only Apprentice during a 3-4 month period. We prefer those students who have taken at least Mat and Reformer.
Email Kristi to schedule.
- View our Continuing Education Workshop Descriptions & Class Schedule
- Learn about Yamuna Body Rolling
- Learn about our Anatomy Principles for Pilates Instructors Series
Bodycenter also offers private instruction and group classes. Click here for more information.
®Trademark or registered Trademark of Merrithew Corporation, used under License.
Current Series - 4 Week Pilates Fundamentals Series: February 5-26, March 5-26, April 2-23
At Bodycenter Studios Seattle, we offer current Pilates instructors workshops and also offer Pilates certification to those inspired to become Pilates Instructors.
CLIENT DROP IN CLASSES
We have a wide variety of group drop in options, including Pilates mat classes for our clients. View our schedule, class descriptions and book online below!
4 WEEK FUNDAMENTALS
Designed for clients that are new to Pilates. You will learn the fundamentals of alignment and how to properly use core muscles. Covers both mat & the Reformer.