The CORE™ Athletic Conditioning & Performance Training™ Program is intended for those already working in the fields of fitness or movement with an interest in training their athlete clients more effectively. The focus is on expanding student’s current knowledge while delivering complete instruction in the CORE™ foundational principles along with the components and theory of various athletic conditioning and performance training methodologies.
Emphasis on cueing, biomechanics, proper form, and modifications are some of major points that separate the CORE™ program from other training programs.
After completing this program students will be prepared to teach two complete workouts; a Muscular Endurance Interval Training Workout and an Interval Training Workout focusing on Strength, Power and Balance.
Our CORE™ program provides a balanced and thorough blend of theory, observation and practical experience to help you master the repertoire.
General Course Objectives:
- Apply the CORE™ Principles to a variety of exercises on the Mat.
- Learn how simple exercises can be used in a fitness-based workout and understand how the movements can be used for sport-specific training.
- Learn how to cue exercises to maintain safety and effectiveness.
- Discover how to create programs that improve functionality and performance.
- Learn how to add variety and challenge to traditional conditioning moves.
Content © Merrithew Corporation, used with permission.
Current Series - 4 Week Pilates Fundamentals Series: Jan 7-31, Feb 4-28, Mar 3-27, Apr 7-May 1
At Bodycenter Studios Seattle, we offer current Pilates instructors workshops and also offer Pilates certification to those inspired to become Pilates Instructors.
CLIENT DROP IN CLASSES
We have a wide variety of group drop in options, including Pilates mat classes for our clients. View our schedule, class descriptions and book online below!
4 WEEK FUNDAMENTALS
Designed for clients that are new to Pilates. You will learn the fundamentals of alignment and how to properly use core muscles. Covers both mat & the Reformer.