Would you like to become a Zenga instructor? The ZEN•GA® program is a teaching modality that consciously connects the body and the mind. Throughout the work, the power lies not only in the movement itself, but rather on a purposeful intention while we move. Through intention and imagery, ZEN•GA® will unleash the body from tension and bring more clarity to the mind. We use various props to support the body and to create a focal point to direct our breath allowing for more fluidity and ease in the physical body.
ZEN•GA® Program choices:
- Instructor Foundation Course, Mat
- Instructor Foundation Course, Equipment
After completing any of these programs students will be prepared to teach the repertoires safely, effectively and with confidence.
Our ZEN•GA® programs provide a balanced and thorough blend of theory, observation and practical experience to help you master the repertoire. Both courses teach you workouts that are functional; combining strength, endurance, flexibility, and dynamic stability of the entire body while increasing awareness and mindfulness through movement. Provide your clients with a mindful workout that encompass the bodies’ natural rhythms developing more ease and proficiency while developing a more youthful, resilient fluid body, stimulating the neuromyofascial web of the body and hydrating the myofascial meridians.
General Course Objectives:
- Explain the origins of ZEN•GA® and be able to define what it is.
- Summarize the ZEN•GA® principles – Breath, Support, Yield, Flow – and explain how they are incorporated in movement.
- Teach a ZEN•GA® Foundation class to any level participant.
- Effectively teach ZEN•GA®programming to a client at any level.
- Explore foundational movement patterns and the fascial system through movement.
- Experience programming ideas that bring the principles to application.
Content © Merrithew Corporation, used with permission.
Current Series - 4 Week Pilates Fundamentals Series: Jan 7-31, Feb 4-28, Mar 3-27, Apr 7-May 1
At Bodycenter Studios Seattle, we offer current Pilates instructors workshops and also offer Pilates certification to those inspired to become Pilates Instructors.
CLIENT DROP IN CLASSES
We have a wide variety of group drop in options, including Pilates mat classes for our clients. View our schedule, class descriptions and book online below!
4 WEEK FUNDAMENTALS
Designed for clients that are new to Pilates. You will learn the fundamentals of alignment and how to properly use core muscles. Covers both mat & the Reformer.