Would you like to become a Zenga instructor? The ZEN•GA® program is a teaching modality that consciously connects the body and the mind. Throughout the work, the power lies not only in the movement itself, but rather on a purposeful intention while we move. Through intention and imagery, ZEN•GA® will unleash the body from tension and bring more clarity to the mind. We use various props to support the body and to create a focal point to direct our breath allowing for more fluidity and ease in the physical body.
ZEN•GA® Program choices:
- Instructor Foundation Course, Mat
- Instructor Foundation Course, Equipment
After completing any of these programs students will be prepared to teach the repertoires safely, effectively and with confidence.
Our ZEN•GA® programs provide a balanced and thorough blend of theory, observation and practical experience to help you master the repertoire. Both courses teach you workouts that are functional; combining strength, endurance, flexibility, and dynamic stability of the entire body while increasing awareness and mindfulness through movement. Provide your clients with a mindful workout that encompass the bodies’ natural rhythms developing more ease and proficiency while developing a more youthful, resilient fluid body, stimulating the neuromyofascial web of the body and hydrating the myofascial meridians.
General Course Objectives:
- Explain the origins of ZEN•GA® and be able to define what it is.
- Summarize the ZEN•GA® principles – Breath, Support, Yield, Flow – and explain how they are incorporated in movement.
- Teach a ZEN•GA® Foundation class to any level participant.
- Effectively teach ZEN•GA®programming to a client at any level.
- Explore foundational movement patterns and the fascial system through movement.
- Experience programming ideas that bring the principles to application.
Content © Merrithew Corporation, used with permission.
At Bodycenter Studios Seattle, we offer current Pilates instructors workshops and also offer Pilates certification to those inspired to become Pilates Instructors.
CLIENT DROP IN CLASSES
We have a wide variety of group drop in options, including Pilates mat classes for our clients. View our schedule, class descriptions and book online below!
4 WEEK FUNDAMENTALS
Designed for clients that are new to Pilates. You will learn the fundamentals of alignment and how to properly use core muscles. Covers both mat & the Reformer.