Are you looking for Barre classes in Seattle? Would you like to learn to teach Barre? The dynamic Total Barre™ program is intended for those already working in the fields of fitness or movement. Instructors looking to bring music-inspired movement to their clients will love the 11 specially arranged and selected segments that serve as the template for each session or class. Segments are accompanied by timed selections of music, each at a designated pace and focus on individual areas of the body or movement type. After completing this program students will be prepared to teach the repertoire safely, effectively and with confidence. Our Total Barre™ program provides a balanced and thorough blend of theory, observation and practical experience to help you master the repertoire. There are no refunds/transfers with less than 24 hours notice of the start time of any workshop or Foundation Course.
- Learn creative choreography of a well-balanced Barre workout.
- Receive a template to effectively guide participants to modify and choreograph future workouts.
- Break down various movements and explore the stabilization and mobilization required to achieve them.
- Learn how to cue, correct and modify effectively for all populations.
- Experience and implement six Total Barre™ Foundational Principles.
- Participants are supplied suggested beats per minute for each segment of the workout they learn with optional music playlist.
Content © Merrithew Corporation, used with permission.
Current Series - 4 Week Pilates Fundamentals Series: February 5-26, March 5-26, April 2-23
At Bodycenter Studios Seattle, we offer current Pilates instructors workshops and also offer Pilates certification to those inspired to become Pilates Instructors.
CLIENT DROP IN CLASSES
We have a wide variety of group drop in options, including Pilates mat classes for our clients. View our schedule, class descriptions and book online below!
4 WEEK FUNDAMENTALS
Designed for clients that are new to Pilates. You will learn the fundamentals of alignment and how to properly use core muscles. Covers both mat & the Reformer.